On this page you will find all the information on how the operator of this website handles your personal data and how you can exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE
ARCHEVIO STUDIO, s.r.o., Křižíkova 2697/70, 612 00 Brno, CZECH REPUBLIC, ID: 17203112, VAT: CZ17203112
WE PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA
- Identification data, which means in particular first and last name, username and password. These data are processed on the basis of their submission by the user through the forms provided for this purpose and confirmation of consent to the processing of these data.
- Contact data, which means personal data that allows us to contact you, in particular your email address, telephone number and your contact on social media.
- Your settings, which means the data in your account, in particular saved addresses and profiles, newsletter settings.
- Data about your behaviour on the website, including when you view it via our mobile app, the links you click on, how you move around our website and scroll the screen, as well as data about the device from which you view our website, such as the IP address and its derived location, the identification of the device, its technical parameters such as operating system and its version, screen resolution, the browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies to identify the device. We store this data in an anonymised form. You give us permission to process cookies by setting cookies in your interrnet browser. If you do not wish to have cookies processed by this website, please disable cookies in your browser settings.
WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT ENTITLES US TO DO SO
As part of our business, we process personal data for different purposes and to different extents either:
- without your consent, based on the performance of a contract, our legitimate interest or to comply with a legal obligation; or
- on the basis of your consent.
YOUR RIGHTS IN PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
What are your rights when processing personal data?
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to portability
- Right to object to processing
How can I exercise individual rights?
To exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at: email@example.com.
In accordance with the law, this website places files, commonly referred to as cookies, on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that allow the website you visit to remember the actions you take and the settings you make on the website, so that you do not have to enter this information repeatedly. Cookies are not dangerous, but they are important for privacy. Cookies cannot be used to identify site visitors or to misuse login credentials.
What cookies do we use?
We also use third party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics for traffic analysis). These cookies are controlled by third parties and we do not have access to read or write this data.
Consent to the storage of cookies
For information on the settings of your specific browser, please visit the addresses listed:
Google Chrome: support.google.com
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org